What if Harry gets his own horocrux - then kills himself. Would that release the soul-shard from his body - but he wouldn't die and.. he could then kill Voldemort......
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">R.A.B. is Regulus Black. He stole the horcruxe before beeing killed by Voldemort and that particular horcruxe is hidden in The Black Family house that now belongs to Harry. When they cleaned up the place in Order of the Phoenix they found a little box they couldn't open.Originally posted by B.Rhino:
one has to kill the other neither can live at the same time. harry will obviously kill voldemort so who the hell is r.a.b.?
I guess the horcruxe is in it.
What if Harry gets his own horocrux - then kills himself. Would that release the soul-shard from his body - but he wouldn't die and.. he could then kill Voldemort......
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">To create an horcruxe you have to kill someone wich I doubdt Harry would do. Plus, horcruxes are black magic creations.Originally posted by Drau:
What if Harry gets his own horocrux - then kills himself. Would that release the soul-shard from his body - but he wouldn't die and.. he could then kill Voldemort......
I always knew he and Ron had something going on.
In other harry potter news, Clemence Poesy, she plays Fleur Delacour in the new movie, had a topless scene in another movie and she's pretty much the hottest girl ever.
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 30, 2005 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Oce ]</font>
all i can say is.... i think i really need to read the books!! one day i will find the time to!
Shy is correct on the locket - and they couldn't open the locket at Black's house.
Michael
MWC
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">R.A.B. is Regulus Black. He stole the horcruxe before beeing killed by Voldemort and that particular horcruxe is hidden in The Black Family house that now belongs to Harry. When they cleaned up the place in Order of the Phoenix they found a little box they couldn't open.Originally posted by Shypappette:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by B.Rhino:
one has to kill the other neither can live at the same time. harry will obviously kill voldemort so who the hell is r.a.b.?
I guess the horcruxe is in it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think the horcrux that Regulus stole was the "large gold locket" they found in the same cabinet at the Black's house in book five, because the fake horcrux Regulus replaced was a locket.
All I know is I can't wait until she finishes that 7th book!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what I'M talking about, I may not be really clear cause I read it in french and wasn't sure how to explain my thoughts about it in english
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">R.A.B. is Regulus Black. He stole the horcruxe before beeing killed by Voldemort and that particular horcruxe is hidden in The Black Family house that now belongs to Harry. When they cleaned up the place in Order of the Phoenix they found a little box they couldn't open.Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by B.Rhino:
one has to kill the other neither can live at the same time. harry will obviously kill voldemort so who the hell is r.a.b.?
I guess the horcruxe is in it.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think the horcrux that Regulus stole was the "large gold locket" they found in the same cabinet at the Black's house in book five, because the fake horcrux Regulus replaced was a locket.
As far as Harry being a Horcrux is concerned...
Voldemort chose the objects for Horcruxes carefully, which means he would have to intend to make something a horcrux. I don't think Voldemort made Harry a horcrux, unless it was unintentionally.
There is an interesting editorial on mugglenet.com about Harry is possibly a horcrux.
All I know is I can't wait until she finishes that 7th book!
Remember Dumbledor said Voldy transferred someof himself into harry when he tried to kill him. SO it stands to reason the Harry is a horocrux however accidental it may be. Anyway how old will the kid playing harry actually end up being once they finally get around to making the movie of books 6 and 7?
Bookmarks